Played for CSUMB: 2013-2017
Coaches: Marc Furgeson, Taulua (Lua) Saulala Latu, Eric Martin and Steve Ball
2. What is your best memory of CSUMB Rugby?
3. What would you say were your greatest athletic, academic accomplishments and/or coaching accomplishments during your time with CSUMB Rugby?
Being on the pitch every Saturday with the boyz. Also, being a trainer for the Women’s rugby team in 2016-2017 gave me the opportunity to practice my knowledge in the field of kinesiology. It was fun not only teaching but seeing the women’s team progress in ability and strength.
4. How would you describe the CSUMB rugby environment while you were involved? For example socially and/or competitively etc?
We’re all we got we’re all we need.
5. What piece of advice would you have for current CSUMB ruggers? Academically or rugby-related?
6. If you can recall, why did you choose to join CSUMB Rugby?
7. How did your athletic involvement aid in the path that you chose following graduation?
I still bring a rugby ball everywhere I go.